Thursday 8 December 2011

My Mentor


I chose one of my class friends to be my mentor as we seemed to be able to help each other out and she could give good criticism if I needed it. She was available to help me at any time that I needed and she would happily look over any of my work and give me tips or points to make my work better. It was re-assuring that I could know I would be able to get an honest opinion on my work from some-one who is doing the exact same work so we could both exchange points and I could get advice from some-one who knows exactly what it is I am doing.

It made me more at ease with completing my work as I knew I wasn’t alone, and I wasn’t the only one having problems so it was nice to know I could talk to someone about how I was feeling and what problems I was having and being able to know I wasn’t alone. It also developed our friendship and has enabled us to trust one another’s opinion and know that we have each other’s best interests at heart.

I feel I chose a sensible, helpful mentor that could help me with any problem I was facing and if she couldn’t help she would do her best to point in the right direction to find the help I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment